I am an experienced psychotherapist with extensive training who has been working with clients for over five years in private practice and university settings. I’m originally from Canada, and I completed my Master of Arts degree in Counselling Psychology at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. I have also completed the Postgraduate Certificate program in Psychodynamic Counselling at the University of Oxford.
As your therapist, I will endeavour to embody the values of empathy, authenticity, openness to diverse perspectives, and non-judgement. The therapeutic environment I cultivate for clients is one in which all subjects of discussion are welcome, methods are transparent, and feedback is encouraged.
For more detailed information about my education and experience, please view my LinkedIn page.
- Registered Member, MBACP – British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Graduate Member, MBPsS – British Psychological Society
- Registered Psychotherapist – College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- PGCert in Psychodynamic Counselling (With Distinction) – University of Oxford (2019)
- M.A. in Counselling Psychology – McGill University (2017)
- B.A. in Psychology (With Distinction) – University of Victoria (2013)
- Complex Trauma Work During the First Phase of Trauma Recovery – Stage 1 – Complex Trauma Institute (2020)
- Internal Family Systems Workshop – Internal Family Systems UK (2020)
- Theories of Family Systems and Intervention – St. Paul University (2017)
- Crisis Intervention Processes – McGill University (2013)
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by,And that has made all the difference.– Robert Frost