I am an experienced psychotherapist with extensive training who has been working with clients for over four years in private practice and university settings. I’m originally from Canada, and I completed my Master of Arts degree in Counselling Psychology at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. I have also completed the Postgraduate Certificate program in Psychodynamic Counselling at the University of Oxford.
As your therapist, I will endeavour to embody the values of empathy, authenticity, openness to diverse perspectives, and non-judgement. The therapeutic environment I cultivate for clients is one in which all subjects of discussion are welcome, methods are transparent, and feedback is encouraged.
For more detailed information about my education and experience, please view my LinkedIn page.
- Registered Member, MBACP – British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Graduate Member, MBPsS – British Psychological Society
- Registered Psychotherapist – College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- PGCert in Psychodynamic Counselling – University of Oxford (2019)
- M.A. in Counselling Psychology – McGill University (2017)
- B.A. in Psychology – University of Victoria (2013)
- Crisis Intervention Processes – McGill University
- Theories of Family Systems and Intervention – St. Paul University
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by,And that has made all the difference.– Robert Frost