I am an experienced psychotherapist who has been working with clients for over four years in private practice and university settings. I’m originally from Canada, and I completed my Master of Arts degree in Counselling Psychology at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. I have also recently completed the Postgraduate Certificate program in Psychodynamic Counselling at the University of Oxford.
As your therapist, I will endeavour to embody the values of empathy, authenticity, openness to diversity, and non-judgement. The therapeutic environment I cultivate for clients is one in which all subjects of discussion are welcome, methods are transparent, and feedback is encouraged.
- Registered Member, MBACP – British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Graduate Member, MBPsS – British Psychological Society
- Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) – College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- PGCert in Psychodynamic Counselling – University of Oxford (2019)
- M.A. in Counselling Psychology – McGill University (2017)
- B.A. in Psychology – University of Victoria (2013)
- Crisis Intervention Processes – McGill University
- Theories of Family Systems and Intervention – St. Paul University
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by,And that has made all the difference.– Robert Frost