- £60 – 50-minute psychotherapy session
- £25 – 50-minute introductory session (first session only)
Methods of payment
- Bank transfer
- Online via PayPal (includes debit, credit cards, PayPal balance) – please see http://paypal.me/desideratatherapy
- Fees are due on the day of your appointment.
- An electronic receipt will be issued to your email address for all payments. Paper copies can be mailed to you upon request.
- A discount applies for a series of sessions booked and paid for in advance to pass on the savings in administrative costs. Please inquire via the contact form or at the first session if this is of interest to you. Advanced payment does not mean you are bound to continue attending sessions – you always retain your right to choose whether to remain in therapy.
- If less than 24 hours of notice is provided for a missed appointment a no-show fee of £30 (half of the standard session fee) will apply. The no-show fee may be waived in light of extenuating circumstances (emergency, etc.).
- Fees are reviewed yearly, but any changes apply only to new contracts. If you are already engaged in a course of therapy, the changes will not apply to your session fees. If you terminate therapy and return in a later year, any fee increases will apply to your new course of therapy.
Payment via PayPal
For clients who previously used the PayPal buttons to pay for sessions, please use the following link instead: http://paypal.me/desideratatherapy